Managing Director, Digital Innovation & Integrated Media - Europe & Africa
BCW is one of the world’s largest, full-service, global communications agencies with deep expertise in digital and integrated communications, across all industry sectors. The firm is a result of the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe in February 2018 and has expertise in providing digitally-driven, creative content and integrated communications across consumer, public affairs, corporate and crisis management, technology, healthcare and research.
BCW has a network of more than 4,000 employees, across 42 countries, and the London office is second largest in the group, closely followed by Paris within our European network.
We are a thriving and hard-working team with a global mindset and we pride ourselves on our supportive culture. We like to be challenged, to learn new things and to constantly develop ourselves. We enjoy bringing different people into our team and celebrate our diversity – one size never fits all and a big part of our success is down to the breadth of skills that we offer.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a highly talented digital and social media communications specialist to lead and grow BCW’s digital and integrated business across our Europe and Africa region. This is a senior role dedicated to expanding the breadth and depth of BCW’s capabilities across digital, social, paid, data and analytics, working closely with creative and strategy teams to drive the design and delivery of innovative, integrated programmes across the business. This is a pivotal position within BCW’s global Digital Innovation Group with a seat on the Europe and Africa management board. The role will be dual focused with accountability for supporting key markets to grow and develop a suite of digital products and services for the region while spearheading priority – especially multi-market - new business opportunities in partnership with market and global teams to deliver breakthrough integrated programmes for a diverse portfolio of clients. The role will also encompass the cultivation of new business and organic growth opportunities within WPP and through external networks. The successful candidate will strike a balance between strengthening our emerging centres of excellence in digital and integrated communications and harnessing the capabilities of those centres to cascade scalable products and services to enable smaller markets to deepen their digital offer.
- Acknowledged as a senior strategic expert in the field of Digital, Social Media and Influencer Marketing.
- Digital integration – must be an expert at talking to clients and partners about digital and technical opportunities, and capable of driving work that helps BCW demonstrate that we put digital life at the centre of our ideas and communications, with a strong focus on integration.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of how to work with digital influencers and forge ongoing relationships, create buzz, and increase client share-of-voice.
- Experience in managing complex fast paced situations successfully.ü Sound commercial insight with a strong track record in business planning.
- Ability to communicate digital and social programmes and campaigns, and measurement to clients in simple format.
- Develop product and service offerings including practice-specific offerings and consistent digital/social ways of working applicable to all teams.
- Support market teams to maximise the amplification and reach of PR and content-led programmes using paid media, including social advertising and content syndication.
- Experienced Digital campaign planner within an agency or inhouse environment.
- Develop strong relationships with technology partners and social media platforms to identify potential areas of collaboration to support client work and new business
- Understanding of digital content and search optimization and expertise in measurement and web analysis
- An impressive track record in new business planning and conversion.
- Frequent travel will be required as needed across the network
If you would like further details, please get in touch with me directly.