Communications Consultant - Social & Digital Communications, incorporating Data Analytics
Do you like to win? At BCW, it isn’t just our work that’s amazing – it’s our environment and resources too. From our interns to seasoned members of our executive teams, BCW colleagues win in a culture and environment that encourages both teamwork and individuality. We seek to stimulate personal growth, creativity and professional development, both here in Brussels and through our connectivity to a vast global network of talented colleagues.
What we’ll trust you with
Serious ambition welcomed. As a social & digital consultant with strong data analytic skills, you will be an integral part of our communication practice. Bring your knowledge of social and digital media and your experience in data analytics as well as your passion for communications and get ready to win. While this is your area and we know you’ll be awesome, we have your back every step of the way and you’ll have a team of peers, leaders and mentors to help you give your best.
Here are the details
- You will be providing consultancy advice to clients and prospects on how they should be harnessing the power of social and digital communications to increase the effectiveness of their campaign
- You will be counselling colleagues on how social and digital communications can be harnessed to increase the impact of our clients’ advocacy and public relations campaigning
- We’ll trust you to develop measurement frameworks for communication strategies and digital/social campaigns
- You’ll serve as subject matter expert on the implementation of social/digital communications as well as the value and exploitation of data analytics across multiple projects
- You will be able to use data collected from different sources to create actionable insights for our clients
- You will create processes that will enable us to collect, interpret and display web & social media data for client assignments and for new business development
- Your expertise is a valuable resource – grow it by helping junior team members to develop their understanding of data analytics
- You’ll provide insights for our creatives, graphic designers and other colleagues to enhance data visualisation in their presentation to clients and prospects
What we’ll look for in you
You combine a strong desire to use the latest channels and platforms to help our clients achieve their communications objectives. You will have a solid grasp of the latest developments in data science coupled with a consultant mindset and a capacity to communicate vision both internally and externally.
You’ll help us become more competitive because you have:
Previous experience with data visualisation tools
Why Burson Cohn & Wolfe?
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services. For more information visit www.bcw-global.com.
You will find a collegiate and collaborative environment at BCW Brussels. Our colleagues are diverse and talented people who create an amazing working environment while delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
Our campaigns are increasingly digital, social and creative, making the most of our global network to produce global impact. While clients are mostly private companies and organisations, governments and institutions regularly seek our counsel as well.