BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world leader in communications services.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take their first steps in launching their career in Finance.
You may have recently studied a Finance based degree or have a keen interest in Finance and are now looking to take the first steps in building your career in this field.
We are looking for the absolute best to join our team - you will be tenacious, hardworking and a great team player. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and understand finance within a busy and everchanging company. The role will involve everything from creating client invoices to learning reconciliation skills and dealing with queries. You’ll learn how important finance are to a bustling business and be part of an irreplaceable team.
Please Note: We are NOT looking for someone to undertake this internship while still studying. We're looking for someone available to start immediately.
- Passion for pursuing a career in Finance and supporting a great company
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator who is comfortable dealing numbers
- Common sense approach and lots of initiative
- Enthusiastic team player who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get on with the job
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
A successful internship can lead to further opportunities to progress your career with us.
We are proud to pay all our interns the London Living Wage.