Freelance Powerpoint Designer
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services. For more information visit www.bcw-global.com.
As a Freelance PowerPoint Designer you will be responsible for producing engaging, stylish, edgy and creative presentation work.
Key Responsibilities/ skills:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing PowerPoint decks for various agency clients
- You must be a specialist in PPT
- You may be required from time to time to design and edit several presentation slides at a fast pace.
- You must have excellent communication skills be able to update the design and management teams on progress
- You must be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Happy to support the team wherever necessary
- You must be a creative thinker, strong problem solver and have exceptional organisation skills.
- On occasion be required to determine project scope including effective brief taking, creating timelines, working with account manager to define cost estimates for complex projects.
- Advanced technical skills in PowerPoint.
- High Creative skills, the ability to understand written material and transform in graphical creative form.
- Formal qualification in Graphic Design and/or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Have strong skills in typography, layout, digital design and colour.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
- Good project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- Attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good teamworking skills