Account Executive/Senior Account Executive - Corporate
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is looking for a Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join our exceptional and award-winning Corporate Affairs team.
Our Corporate Affairs practice has an excellent range of high-profile clients spanning many sectors including financial services, education, food and drink, tourism and property.
We are not your traditional corporate team. We provide strategic corporate solutions for our clients, yet we also pride ourselves on the creativity which lies at the heart of all our campaigns. Our team is made up of talented, curious and entrepreneurial people and our culture is fast-paced, vibrant and meritocratic, where people can go as far as they can, as quickly as they would like to.
We are a thriving and hard-working team and we pride ourselves on our supportive culture. We like to be challenged, to learn new things and to constantly develop ourselves. We enjoy bringing different people into our team and celebrate our diversity – one size never fits all, and a big part of our success is down to the breadth of skills that we offer.
We love welcoming people into the practice and working with them to grow their skills through varied experience. Crucially, we value niceness as much as we do talent.
As an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for project managing projects and other key outputs under the guidance of other team members, as well as playing an active role in the broader smooth running of accounts.
You will have a willingness and ability to manage suppliers, maintain project client contact, lead environmental monitoring for your account teams, and be a key relationship holder with media contacts.
In addition, you will play a vital role in agency operation, proactively working to effectively support all aspects of Cohn & Wolfe’s systems and processes.
KEY SKILLS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Activity Planning & Client Service- Regular referral to client PR Plans ensure a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business and communication challenge(s) and the creative strategies and tactics required to deliver against specific objectives.
- Media Management- Proactive, results-driven management of on and off-line media ensure coverage opportunities are capitalised upon and results presented back to the client.
- Media Relationships & Pitching to Audiences- Relationships with key journalists representing client market sectors are established and maintained to maximise opportunities for client coverage.
- Client Relationships- Solid relationships are established with primary members of the client team by understanding their needs and implanting solutions.
- Copywriting- Proficiency in the primary forms of PR copywriting including press releases, case studies, articles and letter writing is regularly demonstrated for both B2B and Consumer audiences.
- Digital Media- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital media landscape. Utilise digital media tools for superior client service.
- Reporting- Timely, quality-driven client reporting and information sharing is continually achieved.
- Knowledge Building- A current and comprehensive understanding of the media, current affairs, client organisations, their market sectors and the agency business proposition is maintained.
- Administration & Information Management- Client and company administration is efficiently managed, new business pitches are fully supported and account information is stored in current, logical and accessible systems enabling ease and speed of access by all team members.
- Account Profitability- Account profitability is maintained through appropriate personal service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery.
- Team Player- A can-do attitude, flexibility and willingness to contribute are consistently demonstrated.
BCW is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.