We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including infographics, social content, websites, print, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and Account teams
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with account managers, designers etc.
- Own design computer
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Desired but not essential
- Motion graphics
- Video editing (Adobe Premier)
BCW is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.