We are looking for a Creative After Effects Animator with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including social content, websites, exhibitions, infographics, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and Account teams
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use animation and graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare storyboards and present your ideas
- Amend final outputs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with account managers, designers etc.
- Demonstrable animation skills with a strong portfolio, including advance after effects puppet rigging techniques and experience using plug ins
- Proven animation experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Ability to work autonomously and at speed to meet client deadlines
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (After effects, Illustrator, Photoshop In Design, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
BCW is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.