Associate Director/Director (Internal Communications & Change Management)
BCW’s rapidly growing Internal Communications and Change Management practice Group is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join its team.
Internal communications is a relatively new practice within BCW’s integrated Public and Corporate Affairs (PCA) team. The BCW PCA team specialises in delivering communications when the stakes are highest, whether that is for big brands managing issues, international affairs clients navigating global events or delivering creative integrated campaigns that define reputations.
The Internal Communications and Change Management practice has quickly established a strong and growing reputation for helping lead global brands in planning, managing, and executing comprehensive Internal Communications and Change Management during significant periods of change.
We are looking for candidates who are team players and looking for role with accountability, high levels of autonomy, and an interest in delivering real impact for clients.
As an Associate Director/Director you will oversee an account group and are responsible for the efficient and profitable running of all client business and team members within your group. You should be a fully rounded skilled operator, who has a thorough understanding of all elements of PR, communications, marketing and the media, and be capable of driving and growing existing business within the context and plans of the agency. Your role should be to develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationships with the agency.
As an Associate Director/Director, you should also take an active role in developing and winning new business, from the initial approach and research stage, through to development of strategic plans and creative proposals, and leading pitch teams as and when required. You will also often be involved, as a member of the leadership team, supporting the Directors and MDs in the running and development of the agency, implementing time and staff management, financial/profitability and business plans as required.
Key Skills & Expertise
- Experience of working in internal communications either at an in-house or consultancy. (preferably both)
- A good understanding of how integrated Internal Communications works.
- Is up to date on the latest internal communications best practice
- Can develop strong relationships with clients, and proactively manage internal communications campaigns
- Strong writing and presentation skills; able to develop quality key materials for clients
- Maintains a network of media, stakeholder and influencer contacts
- Work efficiently managing multiple clients while also progressing new business and team initiatives
- Has a strong business acumen and interest in business and current affairs.
- Candidates should be adept at delivering channel neutral campaigns across earned and owned platforms.
Our PCA team is a lively group of creative and diverse people, that deliver award-winning work and are passionate about what we do.
Interviews will be held as applications are submitted.
Please send your CV detailing your experience and why you would like to work for us