Senior Account Manager/Acount Manager - Technology
BCW is looking to hire exceptional Senior AM/Account Managers, with wide-ranging B2B and corporate PR experience, to work on internationally recognised technology brands. Successful candidates will be expert client-handlers with a can-do attitude, solving challenges with confidence and generating industry-leading results.
We are searching for self-starters with excellent project management, media pitching and writing skills. Good organisation will be a must, alongside a strong work ethic and a collaborative approach.
Above all, we’re looking for a skilled communicator who is hungry to progress their own career while being committed to sharing their experiences and developing the talent of junior team members.
- Support team leads with the day-to-day running of UK and global accounts, being a go-to client contact and managing team workflow
- Develop and lead campaigns from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise news hooks and generate quality coverage across a broad media spectrum
- Drive the press office function, mining stories, building journalist relationships and securing high impact opportunities which consistently deliver against agreed KPIs
- Contribute towards new business pitches and capitalise on organic growth opportunities from existing clients
- Coordinate client events, from the planning stages through to delivery and amplification via multiple channels
- Keep abreast of the media landscape, providing clients with counsel on breaking news stories
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Feed into annual strategies, thought leadership and campaign concepts, bringing fresh ideas an integrated approach
- Attend networking events, training sessions and seminars to grow professional knowledge and personal networks
BCW is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data driven creative integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services.
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send your CV detailing your experience and why you would like to work for us