Internship - Finance & Accounting
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (Formerly Burson-Marsteller), an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, is offering a 6-month paid internship to support our Finance department. The preferred start date is October 2019.
The intern will have the opportunity to acquire and develop practical experience in the different aspects of accounting (Belgian and USA) and project controlling by providing support to the finance team.
- Provide support in the preparation of the client invoices, including for the EU Projects;
- Provide support in Accounts Receivables (analysis, follow-up);
- Provide support in the preparation of the budget for the projects, including all EU Projects.
- Understand processes and provide ad-hoc support related to
- Employee expense reports;
- Supplier’s invoices and bank statement reconciliation;
- Preparation of the audits;
- general administrative support (scanning, filing).
- Assist with month-end financial processes.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent spoken and written English and French or Dutch
- Attentive to details and able to respect tight deadlines
- Able to work in an international team
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services. For more information visit www.bcw-global.com.
You will find a collegiate and collaborative environment at BCW Brussels. We fill our offices with diverse and talented people who are happy to come to work and driven to deliver innovative solutions to our celebrated client roster. We offer unmatched depth and breadth of capabilities and industry strengths, matched by cutting-edge tools. By leading the industry in thought and innovation, we create value for our shareholders and exciting new growth opportunities for our people and our company.Our campaigns are increasingly digital, social and creative, making the most of our global network to produce global impact. While clients are mostly private companies and organisations, governments and institutions regularly seek our counsel as well.